Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thank you, Lord

    School has finally finished and I have successfully completed my first year if college. The Lord has certainly helped me and kept me throughout the hard times. I want to thank all of those who were praying for me: THANK YOU! 
    You would think that I would have lots of time to write new posts, but that is not the case yet. Me and my twin sister are going to France next Wednesday, the 23rd of May. We are so excited to be going. The Honors program at our college offers this trip to all of the honors students, and me and my sister chose to go. A lot of our new friends are also going so it will be fun. Although we have made many new friends, most aren't Christians. I would be grateful if you would pray for all of them. 
   Me and my twin sister joined the christian group at our college and became friends with everyone there, but only two from that group of about twenty will be going with us to France (most are not freshman, so they went last year on the trip to France if they are in the Honors Program). 
    Again, thank you for your constant prayers. I will be praying for all of those who view this blog. 
    May God Bless You and Keep You, Julie Waldvogel 

No comments:

Post a Comment