Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Warrior's Heart

     I never really was interested in Lacrosse. I always loved going outside to shoot hoops or throw the ball or even kick the ball, all while attempting to keep the balls in our backyard. During the summer when we were younger me and my siblings were always outside playing sports. 
     I was watching some movie trailers, when I stumbled upon a movie called A Warrior's Heart. I looked at what it was about and I thought it wouldn't be that good, but it was really good. It's about a lacrosse player and...well maybe I shouldn't tell you what its about. You should find out for yourself. I recommend this movie to everyone (it's rated PG), it's a movie made for a family movie night. 


(this is the full moie, right from youtube if it's not in your library or any place you get your movies from)

No comments:

Post a Comment