Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Gospel in 11 heart-beating minutes!

My wonderful cousin Christy introduced me to Leslie Ludy, who eventually led me to her husband Eric. He is a preacher at the Ellerslie Mission Society in Colorado. They have become two wonderful witnesses in my life and have been a true blessing to many others. This thanksgiving I am especially thankful for them and the work they do with teens and married couples. I've never met them but one day I hope that I will so I can thank them personally. 
Below is the first time I heard Eric preach. It's just a few minutes long, but it makes my spine tingle every time I listen to it. His sermons are available to listen to online (click here) which I also enjoy listening to.


1 comment:

  1. I've been so blessed by Eric and Leslie Ludy's ministry over the years! I read "Authentic Beauty" when I was 23 and followed it with "Set-Apart Femininity" as soon as it was published. God has used their books and encouraged so richly and wonderfully in my life and I pray that He does the same in your life!

    ReplyDelete