Friday, December 11, 2015

A long-awaited update..

     It's been a while since I have posted. It was a very busy last semester of undergraduate classes at college. I had my nursing capstone class which was when I got work alongside a nurse and get a feel for my upcoming career. It was all very exciting. No finals this semster as I only had one other class. Another thing that happened was a new friendship with a wonderful young lady who is a child of God as well. It has been such a blessing to me.
     Since the first of December I have been doing a devotional that was written by Ann Voskamp (and in case you don't know who that is, just look her up by clicking here).  It has been a lovely study and such a joy to unwrap God's greatest gift for us.  The tree is up and decorated. We light delicious smelling candles up every night, all around the house.  It has been a great start to the Christmas/Advent season.

No comments:

Post a Comment