Sunday, December 11, 2011

Inspiring verses...and an inspiring video!

Song of Songs 2: 2 = Like a lily among thorns is my darling among the maidens.
                               4 = He has taken me to the banquet hall, and his banner over me is love.
                               7 = Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you by the gazelles and by the does of
                                      the field: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires.
      I was reading these verses this morning in my devotions and they blessed me. As you see, I was so blessed that I changed the name of my blog...again! I think this will be the last change, hopefully. Verses 2 and 4 tell of Gods love and verse 7 warns us against ungodly love. 



"Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment