Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Woman of Character...

Ever since I was a little girl, I've dreamed of being a woman of grace, like the "Proverbs 31 woman." It's almost as if it's been instilled into me, because it's become a greater desire. I try my best, and sometimes I get dissapointed because I know that I did something wrong.  
Somethings, like honoring my husband, isn't completed yet, but even though he doesn't exist as my husband yet I still pray daily for him. I pray that he grows deeper with God everyday and that his heart is prepared to help me stand stronger with the Lord. 
I know the Lord is with me and that I will become the woman he wants me to be, even if it's not a perfect Proverbs 31 example; I'll still be a woman of character, molded by Gods characteristics! 





No comments:

Post a Comment