Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What are YOU thankful for?

  I'm so thankful for everything I have; my family, my friends (far and near, new and old), my house (that still has some branches of a tree on it), wonderful food, God's word, and sooo much more. The thing I am most thankful for is for my Saviour, Jesus Christ. He is so merciful and faithful. I'm thankful for his infinite and unfailing love, and his grace. He is always there for me, to guide and protect me. You can leave a comment and tell me something that you're thankful for...

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful that God will always bring me, a straying sheep, by whatever means necessary, back to His fold because He loves me. It's so much for my heart when I think how many times He's had to say, "Let go" or "Come back" or "No, this way".

    His rod and staff, they comfort me. :)

    ReplyDelete