Saturday, October 5, 2013

Something Added becomes a Blessing...


"Oh the wonderful cross (2x)
Bids me come and die and find
That I may truly live.
Oh the wonderful cross (2x)
All who gather here by grace
Draw near and bless your name."

At my church we sing the hymn called The Wonderful Cross. Michael W. Smith put the words above into a chorus for the hymn and every time we sing that song at church his words go through my head. 
The words go so well with the verses. It's such a great chorus...maybe one day I'll tell them about it! 

You can hear Michael's version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-g1ry6wa5s

2 comments:

  1. I love the bible verse, a lily among thorns. Songs have a way of taking worshipers to the presence of God like no other form God has chosen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! I find that my favorite thing to do in worship is sing..I actually do it ALL day!

      Delete