Sunday, March 4, 2012

Knowing You, Jesus by Graham Kendrick

I was at a retreat this past weekend and I just wanted to share this song that we sang!


VERSE 1: 
All I once held dear, built my life upon,
All this world reveres and wars to own,
All I once thought gain I have counted loss,
Spent and worthless now compared to this.

CHORUS: 
Knowing You, Jesus, knowing You
There is no greater thing.
You're my all, You're the best,
You're my joy, my righteousness,
And I love You Lord

Verse 2:
Now my heart's desire is to know You more,
To be found in You and known as Yours,
To possess by faith what I could not earn,
 All surpassing gift of righteousness.

VERSE 3: 
Oh to know the power of Your risen life 
And to know You in Your sufferings;
To become like You in Your death, my Lord,
So with You to live and never die.


1 comment: