Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's that time again..

The smell of old and new books mix together as I open the glass door..what a good draft of smell to walk into. The Library. The room where silence rules and squeaking exists (at least in this one it does). The chairs are the most comfy in the school if you know where to go and the computers are the oldest, but definitely the least likely to break down (hence I'm using one). The most comforting thing about libraries are the books though, rows and rows, and stacks of...knowledge..help..and adventure. 
Finals week is fast approaching, it's next week. I have one paper due and three in-class finals. I would appreciate it if you guys would pray for me as I study and test. Tonight is also our college concert, which I'm really excited for. So, ta-ta for now...and thanks for the prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment