Friday, May 31, 2013

Klove Fan Awards!

     
     This morning I was driving to the hospital to get three hours of volunteering done. I switched the radio to 96.7 FM, which is Klove. The fan awards started today and will go on till June 2nd. The two people in lobby were broadcasting with Hawk Nelson aka "Johnny". The laughter of them made me smile. When I came out after three hours of volunteering I turned it on again and this time it was the Rhett Walker Band. This whole day they've been talking with artists, and it has been great listening and laughing along with them. So, come on! Join me as I listen to Klove the next few days...to their concerts..and the red-carpet event, which is tomorrow night,. The link below goes to the the Fan Awards page and you can follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Facebook: (you can vote here till tonight) https://www.facebook.com/KLoveFanAwards?fref=ts

A Psalm for giving thanks. Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! 
Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! - Psalm 100:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment